Pros and Cons of Posting Bail
In our role as Angel Bail Bonds, we often receive questions about bailing out people. As a matter of fact, you may not have considered some of them. Today in our post, we’ll look at the benefits and drawbacks of bailing out of jail.
Let’s first discuss about the pros and cons of posting bail
- Gets you out of jail– It is obvious why you should use a bail bond. Following your release from jail, you will be able to resume your regular routine as well as take care of your family and work obligations. Due to the length of time it may take to be arraigned in court, this is beneficial.
- A reduced payment plan– Often, bail is expensive. If you go with a bail bondsman instead of paying the entire bail amount, you guarantee that you will get your money back in full.
- Communication is easier– If you hire a good bondsman, they will handle all the paperwork for you, saving you time and money. The court will be notified by them and all the necessary documentation will be provided on your behalf in order to release you.
- The worst place to be is jail– When released, one is guaranteed to be safe and secure. In the cells, the conditions are often untidy and stuffy, the company is suspect, and sleeping can be a challenge. It is already a benefit to get a bail bond for bailing out of jail.
- Allows you enough time to prepare your defense– In case of arrest with representation, it is important to
Fees for non-refundable bonds-
A bail bond service does have a few drawbacks, however. Your money will not be refunded in full. Your money is returned after a defendant appears in court when you post bail yourself. For the court to be sure that someone returned to court after being released from jail, bail is essentially collateral.
In the case of bail bonds, you are charged a fee. There is typically a 10% fee, but other factors may also influence it. Regardless of how the case goes in court, you won’t get your fee back. If you pay the full bail amount, you can get back the entire amount after paying a reimbursable fee or a smaller, but nonrefundable, fee as bail.
Why Trust Angel Bail Bonds CT?
Connecticut residents arrested for crime can be released from jail quickly with our help. Count on our team’s expertise to smoothly guide you through the bail bond process. You can access the service 24 hours a day. Once we receive your call, we will begin the process of helping you return home and begin the defense process for you.
- Confidential Bail Bonds Service in Bridgeport
- Fast and Reliable Booking
- Great Experience in Connecticut State Law
- All Types of Bail Bonds such as parole Violation, Computer Crime, Drug Trafficking, Surety Bail Bonds, and Continues.
- 24/7 Service