One of the main reasons to post bail is to out your loved ones from jail and to bring them back home to continue their routine life. The bail system is crucial to the criminal justice system as well as the accused’s life. The tool serves as a means of defending their rights. There are several key reasons for posting bail, and if you decline bail, the safety and defense of your loved one may be negatively impacted.
Licensed bail bond companies provide surety bail bond services in Connecticut, and make bail less costly for you.
Angel Bail Bonds is aware that it can be an emotional time as well as a difficult time, but this is the time when loved ones are most in need of our services.
Top Reasons to Post Bail
We consider these to be the top reasons to post bail, even after a person has been released the bail benefits continue.
- Participation of the defense
- Defense has less time to be hindered
- It may be that jail does the teaching
Lets discuss the 3rd reason to post bail. Jail does not serve as a school. It may have been said or heard before by you. It is important for you to take into consideration the person teaching the lesson. If a member of your family has been arrested, give them the support they need.
The most important time to support them is at this point! Unless their bond is posted, if an arrestee has a bond but it has not been posted, he/she will be locked up in a CT Correctional Center with up to 70 other inmates. In addition, others awaiting trial and who have yet to be released could face more serious charges. Lessons should not be taught by these people.
- Make justice more equal: With bail, your loved one will appear in court more like the prosecutor, without a prison uniform, handcuffs, or shackles.
- Making a good first impression
- Getting a job or keeping it
- An attorney may be hired if necessary
- It is less likely that a defendant will give up their defense: prisoners try to get out of prison as soon as possible, and prosecutors make offers to them. If they admit to crimes they did not commit, do not let them get out by pleading guilty.
- Choosing a rehab center and getting help soon: if someone you love needs help, outside help is easier to obtain. Instead of a state-designated rehab center, find one that feels comfortable to you.
- Preparation: Should a defendant end up serving jail time, he or she can prepare mentally and financially ahead of time.
Posting Bail in Connecticut and Bail Bonds
When you live in Connecticut, it is important for you to know, the Constitution of the United States guarantees you a fair bail. It is possible to post surety bail in Connecticut. As an alternative to paying the full bond amount, defendants are allowed to pay just a fee. A person confined to prison with bail set by a judge, bail agent, or court has the right to pay bail and to be represented by a lawyer who is fair to them.
When arrested in Connecticut, people on a bond are entitled to make phone calls while they are in prison. Inquire about their situation with a reputable agency. Angel Bail Bonds Provides bail bonds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is what we do.
Read more: How Does Bail Bonds Work?
When someone I care deeply about recently got arrested, I called Angel Bail to help me bail them out of jail and they were very helpful. They were nice to me and totally understood my situation and handled everything professionally and quickly.